The Charities Suffolk Counsellors Network support and refer to are amazing at what they do. They support our local community in a number of initiatives and raise money for people and provide services to those who are really in need, this is why we support them so wholeheartedly.
Focus12 is an independent charity (Reg.No.1077906) providing drug and alcohol rehabilitation through both residential and day-care facilities. The charity was established in 1997 and is able to provide a full range of services from individual therapy through to an intensive 12 week treatment programme.
YoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.
www.onespace.org.uk - support website for single parents
Headway is a charity set up to give help and support to people affected by brain injury. A network of local Groups and Branches throughout the UK and Channel Islands offers a wide range of services, including rehabilitation programmes, carer support, social re-integration, community outreach and respite care. The services available will vary, depending on local needs and resources.
A forward looking social business, Catch22 has over two hundred years’ experience of providing services that help people in tough situations to turn their lives around. Our programmes help those we work with to steer clear of crime or substance misuse, do the best they can in school or college and develop skills for work, live independently on leaving care or custody, gain new skills and confidence as parents, and play a full part in their community.
Our aims are to:
- Support women survivors of rape or sexual abuse so that they maintain control over their lives.
- Raise awareness about rape and sexual abuse committed against women and girls, regardless of their background or circumstances.
- Provide information, guidance, training and expertise within the county.
- Contribute to policy initiatives and strategies aimed at improving the service provision for women survivors.
- Work in partnership with local service providers and communities.